Details on how to add a product.
- Sign up as a vendor. You need to be an approved registered vendor to add products. Sign up by following this link.
- Once you are approved as a vendor, click on the link in your welcome email to log in and set a password. If you didn’t receive an email within a few minutes of registering, please check your spam email. Note: email may warn it could be a phishing attempt. This is because it’s generated automatically by the website. You can ignore this warning.
3. Once you are logged in, you will see information about your account. Click the “Vendor Dashboard” button to access the section where you can add a product.
4. To add a product, click “Products” on the left side of the Vendor Dashboard
5. Click “Add New”
6. Start entering the product information.
The fields you will need to enter are:
- Product name
- Product Category (checkbox on the right)
- Product Image (and additional photos for the Product Gallery, if desired)
- Product Data (price, inventory, shipping size, and attributes like color if desired).
The critical parts of these are to enter a name, a description or a photo, and to put a price. Even if that price is $0.00. We strongly recommend setting your inventory quantity to a manageable number, so you don’t get overwhelmed with requests.
Bonus: adding gallery images. If you have additional images you can add them to the product listing.
Finally you can submit your product. Go back to the top of the page and on the upper right hand side, click the blue button that says, “Submit for Review”. A site administrator will check your item, and then can approve it if the data looks good and it is approved for inclusion in the site.
Once you click Submit, you will be taken to your Products page. You will see a list of your current products and their status. You can view, edit and remove your products from this page. You can also add a new product directly from this pagy by clicking the “Add New” button at the top.
Once your product is approved, the “Pending” will be removed.
Congratulations, you made it through the product posting instructions! Keep an eye on your email to see when someone orders your product.
Bonus: there are sharing links on the product page to make it easier for you to share your item. Also, when you are logged in, there is a small “Edit” link below the sharing links. That is a quick link for you to edit your product. Click that and it will take you directly to the product editing screen.